Wednesday 18 March 2020

SPECIAL DAYS TIPS

Hello families and kids!

How are you? Oh, these days are so different... For me too. It’s not a secret that I am a mum and a teacher. So lucky 🍀, yes but so busy too. Well, sorry, this isn’t about me AT ALL. This is about YOU.

I hope you are fine, healthy and happy 😃.

Just two reminders to keep on working so so great:

⭐️ Please, type the STUDENT NAME in every mail.
🇪🇸 Por favor, escribid el nombre del alumn@ en cada email que me enviéis.
⭐️ Do not worry about the time ⏰. I can answer your messages from 9-14 and if possible, from 15-17 BUT I receive your tasks whenever you send them and the next day, my first task is to answer those messages that were sent the evening before.
🇪🇸 No os preocupéis por la hora ⏰ Os puedo contestar de 9 a 14 y, si me es posible, también de 3 a 5 de la tarde PERO recibo vuestras tareas cuando las enviáis y, al siguiente día, lo primero que hago es responder aquellos mensajes que llegaron la tarde-noche anterior.

Nothing more by the moment
💪🏻JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT EFFORT THAT BOTH FAMILIES AND SCHOOL ARE DOING 💪🏻